What to expect?
In the world of emergency dentistry anything can happen, but it’s safe to plan 30 minutes or more to fully assess your medical concern. Our top-notch dentist will view your trauma from all angles, including X-rays, and all of these steps take a little time. We understand the stress related to such injuries; our compassionate staff works with you to provide the smoothest emergency dentistry in Phoenix.
What can I do to help save a knocked-out tooth?
Excellent question! Studies have proven that taking the proper steps within the first 30 minutes of the accident can help save your original tooth:
- If you can put the tooth back in the socket, do so at once!
- If unable, store it in your cheek to keep it moist with your saliva.
- You can store the tooth in milk
- As a last resort, you can store in water.
- Get to our office ASAP! Time is of the essence here.
What if my dental crown breaks?
There’s no reason why you should delay, as the quicker you seek an emergency dentist in Phoenix, the faster the professionals at 24th Street Dental Biltmore can resolve your dental issues. Call today!
Not all emergencies involved natural teeth, but quick action is always best:
- Keep the crown someplace safe (if you still have it).
- Use dental cement to temporarily fix the problem. Please take caution when eating until you can see our dentist.
- Get into our office as soon as possible!